- Cat with recently removed cyst has an e-collar and must be hand fed and watered. Several times a day.
- 9am Cycle/Om class
- Lunch time appointment to have our carpet stretched, move a bunch of furniture.
- After work eye Dr to pick out new glasses (Jolene Arredondo and Linda Robinette were so helpful!).
- Head home to put furniture back.
- Attend to cat. Poor guy.
- Fix dinner, which is gonna be a snap thanks to my team!
Start with a great recipe, I have TONS I've collected through the years from friends and family that love cooking too. With the addition of FrEsH cut (thanks to our Produce Manager John and Fruit Butcher Marie) the prep on those recipes is a snap. On this crazy day I chose a recipe from Rick's mom and made it in 10 minutes!! Awesome right? Here's the updated edition~
Italian Sausage and Pepper Sandwiches
A little shredded Parm for topping. My choice is Sartori with Balsamic
Brown sausage, spoon off excess oil. Add remaining ingredients, simmer until veggies are very limp. Toast baguette in broiler with a little butter. Cuz everything's better with butter.
Add a soup or salad the veggies cook and you have a complete meal. I made a strawberry salad with spinach, arugula, FrEsH cut red onion, FrEsH cut strawberries, crumbled goat cheese and Marie's (brand) Poppy Seed dressing.